XstreamEntertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TSK calls out High Voltage

Go down

TSK calls out High Voltage Empty TSK calls out High Voltage

Post  The Silent Knight Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:15 am

The Silent Knight makes his way to the ring with a focused look in his eye. The crowd boo the owner of XEW but this does not seem to bother him in the slightest. He asks for a mic then proceeds to stand in the middle of the ring. He listens as the crowd chants, you suck, you suck!

First of all I want to take this time out to thanks you guys in attendance here tonight.

The crowd boo

I want to thank you for putting money in my pocket. Making me rich. I want to thank you all for coming. Honestly, I mean it, how else could I live the life of a king?

The Crowds frustration rises.

But more to the point. See I never just came out here to thank you. I came out here to address a little rumour going on back stage. You see rumour has it High Voltage thinks he is better than XEW. Better than the entire roster. He thinks he should be holding the XEW World Heavyweight title. Well I've got news for you High Voltage. Your not better than anyone!

The Crowds anger seems to be peaking as boos are reigning down

High Voltage one of the definitions of a champion is someone who fights for a cause. Being A selfish, egotisic, arrogant basterd does not make you a champion High Voltage! Please tell me, what is your cause?

The Silent Knight

Back to top Go down