XstreamEntertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monica finds The Chronic in the locker room

Go down

Monica finds The Chronic in the locker room Empty Monica finds The Chronic in the locker room

Post  The Chronic Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:25 am

Monica walks into the locker room, where she finds The Chronic. He is doing push ups in preparation of his match.

Monica : Hello there Chronic, do you have some time for us?

The Chronic looks up and gets to his feet.

The Chronic: Of course, Monica, for you I always have time.

Monica giggles a bit.

Monica: Well that's good to know. Tell me Chronic, how were your first weeks in our federation?

The Chronic: Really fantastic. These are my first steps into professional wrestling and most people have been great.

Monica: Most people?

THe Chronic: There are a lot of cocky wrestlers that think they are everything out there. I hope I will be able to put them in their places one day.

Monica: Tell me, Chronic, how do you feel about you match against ubermensch this evening.

The Chronic: Let me start by saying this: I went trough years of training in the PowerPlant and now I'm here. Lots of people out there don't know yet know me, but I guarantee you they will be cheering my name as they get to know me. I realise I have a lot to proof and promise you I will give myself more than a 100% every match i fight. And by doing so you will see me rise to the top.

The Chronic looks straight into the camera and points at it.

The Chronic: You all heard me? This boy is going straight to the top in this federation.

Monica: I have no doubts you will. But do you believe you will be able to beat Ubermensch?

The Chronic: It's gonna be a tough one. I respect Ubermensch en recognize he also is a very good wrestler. But I do believe I can beat him.

Monica: There are a lot of people saying you are no match for Ubermensch. How do you feel about that?

The Chronic: I don't know. I hope I can prove them wrong.. And if they're right, he will have to go trough hell before he will be able to pin me.

Monica: I wish you good luck for tonight and am looking forward to our next interview.

The Chronic: Always welcome! I'm happy to be here.

The chronic looks straight into the camera again and has a few more words for the fans.

The Chronic: Y'all remember my name now! Because I ain't going nowhere!

The Chronic resumes preparing himself for his match against Ubermensch, as Monica leaves the room.

The Chronic

Back to top Go down