XstreamEntertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anger at loosing his title

Go down

anger at loosing his title Empty anger at loosing his title

Post  Bobo Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:29 am

Big Bad Bobo’s music is played around the arena as he storms down the ramp in a vial mood.
a
a

Bobo: Cut my dam music!! TSK! Nemesis!! You two better listing up, use might want to hear this. Last Week I was forced to defend my Xstream Championship against Nemesis!
a
a

Bobo is interrupted by the cheers of the crowd
a
a

Bobo: General manger TSK knew fine well I was not 100% fit for that match but regardless still put me into the match against a fresh opponent! Is that any way to take care of your prized acquisition? That’s like Electing Obama as the new president it should never of happened!
a
a

Fans boo’s become extortionate, with the cants of “you suck” staring to be heard.
a
a

Bobo: Thank god some one out there is not as stupid and blind as you people here are today. Some one back their beat the living hell out of that clown! My only regrets is that they never finished the job properly.
a
a

Bobo looks at the crowd with disgust before look towards the triton.
a
a

Bobo: Nemesis “champ” I hope you know you got damn lucky. Your nothing. It is a joke this business allows some one like you to take advantage of a injured warrior. But don’t worry my time at the top will be back before you know it. Infect I want my re-match right here right now!!. So go ahead turn the lights off, flicker with the triton, Let me hear that evil laughter because I aint going no were until you come out
a
a

Jim cornett: “Bobo knows fine well that Nemesis is not in the arena yet!”
a
a
Bobo leaves ring picks up picks a chair. Places it in the middle off the ring and sits down countinuing to wait.
a
a

Bobo: Come on Nemesis I can wait here all day. Come on out you sick twisted basterd!…. just as I thought your too much off coward to come out
a
a

Bruno sammartino: “The nerve of bobo He knows fine well he’s not here. What a big man!”
a
a
Bobo: You cant hide for ever Nemesis. just remember this I do have my re-match clause and this time it will be under my rules any place I want any time I want. So you better have eyes on the back of your head because ill be breathing down the back of your puny little Neck!!
a
a

Bobo’s music comes on as he looks around the arena one last time with a twisted smug smile. Slowly leaves the ring With a bit of a swagger as if he had achieved something

Bobo

Back to top Go down