XstreamEntertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West's contract signing and about Monday Nights show on 10/27/08.

Go down

West's contract signing and about Monday Nights show on 10/27/08. Empty West's contract signing and about Monday Nights show on 10/27/08.

Post  Duran West Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:07 am

Duran receives a call from TSK about working for him on 10/23/08. Duran goes in that same evening to the GM Office. Duran is shown into the GM Office.

The GM: "Take a seat. Here is contract, that I discuss with you over phone. All I need is for you sign it!"

Duran(reads and signs): "Well, who do I face off against?"

The GM: "I need a tag team match for Monday the 27th. Your partner for that night will be Mr. Bean."

Duran(think to himself-What all he eats are beans? or His is short on beans?): "Ah, Mr. Bean. Well, who are Bean and I facing?"

The GM: "The tag team of anothersokkeruser and Big Bad Bobo. So, good evening and see you Monday!"

Waiting in the receptionist area is Mr. Bean. Duran is leaving the GM's Office, he sees Mr. Bean with a silly grin on his face.

Duran(think to himself-Damn, I hope this goof ball can wrestle.), he says to Mr. Bean: "Hello, We are tag teaming this up coming Monday. Be ready." and leaves. Mr. Bean follows.......
Duran West
Duran West

Back to top Go down